About Tutis Energy
Challenging ourselves to bring new and original ways of thinking.
The expertise of Tutis Energy
Our Advisors, Associate Consultants and Engineers have extensive operational and construction experience related to Natural Gas and LNG gained within the UK Gas Transmission and importation network, UK Peak shaving LNG storage, the rapidly growing small scale LNG sector, and global LNG exporting and receiving terminals.
We believe that our customers come first, and that they are entitled to receive excellent customer service. We will strive to provide this through personal accountability and professional commitment, so that your expectations and requirements are met or exceeded.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with the UK’s largest importers and distributors of LNG and Natural Gas.
Tutis Energy Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect-free products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained ISO 9001 : 2015 certification, including aspects specific to itsscope of certification.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory andregulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Management System.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant interested parties.
Tutis Energy Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in fulfilment of its compliance obligations. It is the Organisation’s declaredpolicy to operate with and to maintain good relations with relevant regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all necessary activities, to protect the environment and to continually improve the Environmental Management System through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Prevent pollution in all its forms
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation.
Top management demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to the Environmental Management System by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives are established and arecompatible with the strategic direction and the context of the Organisation
- Ensuring the integration of the Environmental Management System requirements into theOrganisation’s business processes
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the Environmental Management System are available
- Communicating the importance of effective environmental management and of conformingto the Environmental Management System requirements
- Ensuring that the Environmental Management System achieves its intended outcomes
- Directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Promoting continual improvement
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
The Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, external providers and other interestedparties.
The Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Let's work together
Our team are ready to hear from you